A few kilometres from Coli, on the way to Fontana, there is Mt. Saint Agostino. A sanctuary of the same name is located there surrounded by dense pine forest. It was built by Abbiati, the bishop from Bobbio though original plans called for a bigger project. The first stone was set on August 28, 1622, which is the feast of Saint Agostino. This may account for the inscription to this particular saint. The work was interrupted in 1629 due to an epidemic of the plague and never restarted. In the last century some restoration and expansion was done. The new marble facade was done in 1968. The feast day of Saint Agostino is annually celebrated at the sanctuary.